Wanted! A new Deputy Principal of Quality, Curriculum Development & Student Experience to lead in this vibrant organisation.
The Deputy Principal of Quality, Curriculum Development & Student Experience opportunity with Calderdale College is your chance to be part of an exceptional team! It’s an exciting new era at Calderdale and by joining their brilliant Senior Leadership Team you will have every opportunity to shape this College moving forward.
In this post you will provide inspirational and strategic leadership. You will take the lead in ensuring the continuous development and improvement of the College’s curriculum, resulting in a responsive offer that aligns with the needs of learners, employers, and the local community.
This role would suit an experienced and high-calibre Deputy or Vice Principal but may also suit a diligent, innovative, and top-performing Assistant Principal ready to make their next move. Whatever the case, you will be ready to utilise your impressive background to ensure the College continues to excel.
In undertaking this role, no matter your experience, you will be expected to have a thorough understanding of the role of FE and the importance of quality curriculum development. You will be excited by the potential Calderdale College possesses and ready to take the lead on delivering and developing an impressive College provision with a fantastic team alongside you.
Applications for this role will close on Monday 12th of September. For further information on the application process, please download the information pack.
Calderdale College is a high performing college by any measure. Of medium size, the latest turnover was £20 million, and Ofsted assesses the quality of education and skills training as ‘Good’. We also hold the TEF Silver Award for our HE delivery. Achievement Rates are strong and compare very well against the best colleges near and far. Calderdale College is an ambitious organisation with exciting plans for the future. We engage around 5,000 learners and employ approximately 500 colleagues. Located at the heart of Calderdale, our main campus is on Francis Street, Halifax, West Yorkshire.
The College is the largest provider of further education and apprenticeships, and the sole provider of higher education in Calderdale. This doesn’t tell the whole story though…
- For the last five years our success rates for students have been some of the highest in the sector and the best results in the region.
- We are rapidly expanding our T level provision ensuring that our co-created curriculum meets the current and future needs of students and employers.
- The College has a significant external funding provision including our RISE provision that helps businesses to grow by offering support, training and funding.
- We have recently set up The Engineering Centre, a new campus in Brighouse that provides engineering and manufacturing study programmes and apprenticeships.
- We are a key partner in the local community and across the Leeds City region, working closely with private sector employers, public and voluntary organisations to achieve local priorities that benefit all our residents.
Please email your CV to email@example.com – following this and pending review, we will organise a Teams/Zoom meeting for an introductory conversation between Principal & CEO, the selection committee and interested candidates.
|Closing Date for Applications||Monday, 12 September 2022|
|Assessment Centre||Friday, 23 September 2022|
Organisation: Calderdale College
Location: Halifax, West Yorkshire
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
Posted date: 17/08/2022
Closing Date: 12/09/2022