Protocol is a market-leading recruitment company servicing the Education, Skills and Training sectors. We’ve been in the game for over 27 years – our brand is strong and well-known. We don’t have cold desks, you won’t spend all day on the phone trying to win business. We value the power of training and development, with several platforms available to help you with your success. We’re currently embarking on an exciting growth phase, where we are looking to take the business to new heights!
Experienced Candidate Consultant required to work onsite at a Further Education College in the West London area.
Salary – £28K-£35K
Hours – Full Time, Permanent On-site
To be a successful Candidate Consultant you will need to do the following-
- Be commercially driven to maximise on every opportunity.
- Work quickly & efficiently to support filling the vacancies required within the College by using job boards, advertising, marketing & social media
- Build your brand, through effective and consistent social media presence, networking events, candidate surgeries and talent events.
- Build solid relationships with candidates and ensure candidate management is delivered to the highest of standards
- Show consistent commitment to company standards in complying with all relevant legislation e.g Compliance and GDPR.
- Achieve your weekly KPI’s & monthly targets
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gabby Brydges, Talent Acquisition Executive on 01159 775555 or 07471657660 for more information.
Location: West London
Salary: £28k-£35k per annum
Posted date: 03/10/2023
Closing Date: 31/10/2023