We are offering exciting career opportunities to those who want to teach or assess their discipline at Further Education level.
Applications from experienced Motor Vehicle Mechanics who are new to teaching or assessing are welcomed. Your skills and knowledge are vital to the development of the industry.
To have a successful career in Further Education you will need to be able to relate well to students of all ages and abilities. You will have excellent organisation and planning skills, along with an abundance of enthusiasm and of course patience and a sense of humour!
As a Further Education Lecturer or Assessor or Technician you could work in a variety of learning environments, ranging from:
- General FE Colleges
- Sixth Form colleges
- Adult and community education centres
- Prisons and youth offender organisations
- Work-based learning
- Private training providers
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Hold a relevant teaching and/or assessing qualification or be prepared to work towards one
- Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in a specialist area
- Have proven Automotive Engineering industry experience
- Have extensive knowledge of your subject area
- Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to student achievement and quality
Protocol has been helping FE professionals find employment for over 20 years and because we work with 47% of the UK’s colleges and a further 75 FE providers we always have the very best choice in roles.
Protocol is currently looking for enthusiastic and inspirational individuals for Lecturer, Assessor and Technician roles within Motor Vehicle Departments across various FE establishments throughout the UK.
In return we are offering competitive rates of pay.
If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can help develop the next generation of Automotive Engineers then we want to hear from you. Please email your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org