International Teaching Opportunities 1 year + contract
One of a kind teaching Experience
Very competitive tax free salary
This is truly an opportunity of a life time for a passionate further education educator to work abroad in one of the most beautiful cities of the world, surrounded by stunning natural beaches and modern architecture. Intrigued? Keep reading to find out more!
This opportunity, will offer the right candidate to an experience to remember, huge amounts of job satisfaction, an opportunity to earn a competitive tax free salary and make a real difference to young women who have never been given the chance to gain an education before.
About the location
Apart from the fantastic weather – The vibrant city is set in a coastal location with multiple shopping malls and is lined with several international and local restaurants, coffee bars and boutiques of all kinds. As a major tourist destination. This city is home to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world famous for fishing, scuba diving and other water sport activities – by both visitors and locals!
Even more benefits!
If all the above fantastic benefits weren’t enough to convince you then these certainly will!
- All expenses paid top notch fully furnished accommodation within a sought after location
- All expenses return flight
- Dedicated free transport to work and back
- 30 days holiday plus an additional 11 ‘bank holidays’
- End of contract bonus (circa 2 weeks salary – tax free of course!)
- Free health care
- Potential of contract renewal with a salary increase
So what’s the catch?
Well – this might sound odd to us but you have to be a woman to fulfil this role – yep you’ve guessed this role is based in Al-khobar in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where male and female students are taught separately. Not a woman? Don’t worry we have plenty of fantastic opportunities at male colleges too!
Ladies! Don’t let the location put you off! – despite what you think you know about Saudi – Bahrain is a mere 20 minutes’ drive where alcohol and dress code is not restricted! Better still these roles are based within UK ran colleges where you can work alongside like minded people from the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland.
Still interested? You can speak to one of our friendly team or a fellow female educator who has already made the move, for an honest and informal chat about this or any of our other opportunities in Saudi.
Wondering if you qualify?
In order to be considered you will need to be able to answer yes to the following…
- Do you have a relevant teaching qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed)?
- Do you have a degree? Doesn’t matter what it’s in!
- Do you have experience teaching the subject in a Further Education College?
- If you’re not a native English speaker – do you hold a IELTS qualification?
- Do you want to take on a job that will offer you the experience of a life time?
Call our friendly team today on 0115 911 1222, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in for a chat at our Head Office in Nottingham.
Instant £20 Amazon voucher for you if you refer a friend – See the terms and conditions here – Valid until Wednesday 22nd 2016.