New on Candidate Space – your Learning Zone
We’re always working on ways to improve our services to you – so over the summer, we’ve been busy working to bring our candidates a brand new feature within Candidate Space!
The Learning Zone contains exclusive resources, courses and learning materials, all free of charge to our candidates – as well as a personalised live tracker to record your CPD.
Supporting your Continuing Professional Development
We recommend all our candidates undertake a minimum of 15 hours CPD over the course of a year. To support you in this, we’ve stocked the Learning Zone with free training, courses and learning materials – and even your personal live tracker to record your progress.
- Track your CPD with our live tracker – easily upload certificates or add self-directed learning
- Watch videos produced exclusively for us by experts in the sector
- Access free Level 2 courses provided by The Skills Network
- Read up on learning planning, inspection preparation, and view our updated guide to Learning Support
- Exclusive training videos on Lesson Planning and Behaviour Management from Teacher Toolkit
- Free level 2 courses on a variety of topics provided through our partnership with The Skills Network
NEW AND UPDATED
- Protocol’s Learning Support: A Practical Guide to help you support students with a variety of learning difficulties
- On demand sessions focussing on the new Assessor roles by Assessing expert Hilary Read
We’ll be adding new resources over the coming months – so keep an eye out!
Ready to check it out?
It’s easy! Just sign in with your usual login at www.candidatespace.co.uk/login – look for the new Learning Zone tab.
Not a candidate yet?
Don’t miss out – sign up at www.candidatespace.co.uk to access these great resources, as well as all the other benefits of being a Protocol candidate. We’d love to have you!