Are you involved in curriculum planning for apprenticeships? This free webinar is for you…
Curriculum planning for the new apprenticeship standards isn’t easy.
You need to decode the standard, work closely with the employer, map out the 20% off-the-job training, and develop training materials – in many cases without being driven by qualifications. What’s more, the curriculum is going to be key focus in future Ofsted inspections.
We’re here to help! Along with our commitment to provide ongoing CPD to our candidates through our online portal Learning Zone, we’re always on the lookout for ways we can help de-mystify changes in the sector.
In this free webinar hosted in association with the Strategic Development Network (SDN), specifically for apprenticeship managers and curriculum staff, we’ll provide you with a bird’s eye view of the curriculum planning process.
The webinar will be held on Friday, 14 December (9.30-10.30am), and will include:
- What it means to move from a framework structure to a flexible curriculum for standards
- Ofsted’s focus on curriculum planning in future, including behaviours
- How to move from the knowledge, skills and behaviours set out in the standard, to schemes of work and training plans
- Practical checklists and giveaways
- Examples of effective practice
REGISTER YOUR PLACE HERE
Can’t make the date or time? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording.