In these uncertain times, when you might be spending a bit less time being social and more time inside, one of the most valuable things you can do is work on your CPD.
With that being said we are very excited to be working with another great partner of ours, NOCN, to let you know about some of the fantastic courses they are offering as part of their One Awards Training.
The courses include:
- NOCN Level 1 Award in Awareness of Safeguarding and Prevent
- Principles and Practice of End Point Assessment Accredited Training
- Smarter Working Principles and Practice Accredited Training
- NOCN Level 3 Assessor Qualifications
- NOCN Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) Qualifications
- NOCN Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- NOCN Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- NOCN Level 4 External Quality Assurance (EQA) Qualifications
- NOCN Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
The courses have been designed to equip learners with the knowledge and practical skills required to meet the qualification requirements and enable them to effectively carry out the applicable roles once they have completed the chosen course.
You can find out more about the courses, including prices, dates and times, here. Places are limited and filling up quickly so act fast!
For more information on the courses, you can contact NOCN One Awards at firstname.lastname@example.org