Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for your next career move?
Protocol is a market-leading recruitment company servicing the Education, Skills and Training sectors. We’ve been in the game for over 27 years – our brand is strong and well-known. We don’t have cold desks, you won’t spend all day on the phone trying to win business. We value the power of training and development, with several platforms available to help you with your success. We’re currently embarking on an exciting growth phase, where we are looking to take the business to new heights!
The role responsibilities
As an experienced Recruiter, you’ve likely already got the basics covered, but we do things a bit differently here at Protocol. We’re in the Education sector, but we don’t deal with the standard Primary & Secondary sick cover or on-call. We work in the Further Education, Higher Education, Skills & Training sectors, placing fantastic candidates in long-term and permanent positions.
What’s in it for you?
- Uncapped earning potential
- Sales incentive with the opportunity to win a brand-new car, holiday voucher and tech voucher
- Social events & competitions
- Health care plans – Bupa & Wellbeing app, including employee assistance programme and 1:1 fitness and lifestyle coaching
- Payday breakfast
- Birthday day off
- Fridge Fridays
- Casual dress code
- Flexible holiday allowance – buy more/sell on
- Discounted gym memberships
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gabby Brydges, Talent Acquisition Executive on 0115 911 1244 for more information.
Location: West Bridgford, Nottingham
Salary: £35k-£45k per annum + commission
Posted date: 28/06/2023
Closing Date: 31/07/2023