Protocol are currently working closely with a training provider based in Oxford to fill their full time Procurement and Contract Management Trainer
Main purpose of the role
To provide engaging and effective training to our clients within the procurement and contract management area within both private and public sectors. whilst delivering training this will be face to face, virtual or hybrid. Face to face training may be across multiple locations in the UK and on occasions overseas. will also be required in the design of the new training material and potentially updating existing materials. Must be able to comply with being office based when not delivering training although the option to work flexibly away from the office post probation when the projects allow.
- Deliver training with an enthusiastic and proactive approach.
- Assist in the design of learning/training utilizing multiple delivery options including face-to-face instruction, webinars, action learning sets and e-learning.
- Interact with internal design and development teams.
- Liaise with key customer stakeholders.
- Work on ad hoc projects within the department as and when needed
- You must hold a full valid UK driving license and be able to prove knowledge and credibility of procurement and contract management. essentially someone who can be accustomed to mentoring and supporting the development programmes.
- the ability to undergo and gain a UK security check is a must as well as hold a university degree or the equivalent experience. the sort of personal attributes desired are someone who is enthusiastic for what they do, can easily adapt, able to obtain superb organizational and time management skills. With this sort of role it is important you can be resilient as well as be a quick learner and portray the ability to be a keen team player.
Benefits of the role
- salary for this role is £38,000 – £42,000 depending on the relevant experience.
- company pension scheme.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and the 3 days Christmas shutdown.
- 5 days CPD training per year.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Reward gateway – employee discount platform.
- Specsavers vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.