Protocol are working closely with a college based in Birmingham to fill their position of a Full Time Receptionist to fulfill all the colleges admin and receptionist requirements.
Th role is offering full time hours on a temporary ongoing basis, you will be working within the colleges Administrative and Reception team providing administrative support and guidance to support the reception team with a good use of customer service skills.
- To provide administrative support as required for the collages needs.
- To assist with the administrative tasks such as the college post – the franking of letters and parcels for collection and the distribution of post across the College
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Dealing with visitors and incoming calls on a daily basis.
- Providing administrative support as required within the Administration team.
- To assist with the operation of the telephone switchboard and deal with telephone enquiries and messages as they come in.
We are therefore seeking individuals that are experienced within administrative role/ Reception roles with a good variety of customer service skills to support the college in all duties within this field. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an administrative capacity, experience of dealing with enquiries in person or by phone whilst also being confident and able to communicate with others via both written and oral methods.
Have you got what it takes?
- Experience of working in an administrative capacity.
- Experience of dealing with enquiries in person or by phone.
- Confident and competent in the use of IT in a working environment.
- Ability to respond and communicate with others showing sensitivity, clarity and focus.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work effectively and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and resilience.
- Open and approachable manner.
If this sounds like you or something, you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak with one of the consultants!
Protocol are proud to be Disability Confident Committed. We are happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please let us know
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.