Protocol are working closely with a Further Education College based in North London in their search for an experienced Digital Marketing Officer
This role is offering Full time hours (36 hours per week, 52 Weeks per annum) on a Permanent basis.
- Deliver and manage evidence-based paid digital advertising campaigns to drive applications and event bookings by using digital advertising platforms; create ad types and ad extensions, and generally manage an extensive digital advertising budget across the academic cycle.
- Develop and maintain a smooth customer journey for our applicants ensuring strong conversion from application to enrolment via email automation, messaging platforms, social media, blogging, content strategy, etc.
- Use digital marketing tools and best practice to ensure that all digital marketing is both tracked and effective. This will improve understanding of the student journey/behaviour and so improve conversion.
- Implement, maintain and ensure the integrity of the College’s online contact methods using CRM software, and develop new contact methods as and when they are needed.
- Update the College website regularly using a CMS to ensure that all web-based information is relevant, current and complies with regulatory standards.
- Present and report on key website and conversion data to share amongst the marketing team and executive leadership team.
- In conjunction with other College teams, schedule, develop and test new web developments.
- Produce video content, web graphics, photography, and online publications to use across the College’s communication channels, including organic and paid advertising.
- Use social media scheduling tools to effectively promote the College’s social accounts across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Have you got what it takes?
- Digital experience – Google Ads, programmatic, Paid social media, CRM, email automation, some basic web content management and organic social media.
- Ideally will have experience in FE/HE but not essential.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak with one of the consultants!
Protocol are proud to be Disability Confident Committed. We are happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please let us know
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.