Protocol are working with a leading FE College based in the West London area. It is a very well-established College graded as “Good” by Ofsted. The College’s students are at the heart of what they do, and their priority is to prepare all their learners for the future. The excellent staff and facilities ensure that they provide a well-rounded learning experience to students to help them reach their full potential. Last year over 800 students from the A-Level and Vocational Courses went on to study at top universities.
Our client currently has opportunities to join them on a full time temporary basis starting ASAP until July as L1-L3 Business Lecturers in Harrow.
£24.88 – £27.08 + holiday pay PAYE
The person & qualifications
- Degree in a Business related subject
- An engaging, energetic teacher who is able to excite and enthuse students – passion is key
- Someone who is able to build rapport quickly, but confident with classroom management
- Student focussed and student centred approaches – willingness and ability to do thing which excite learners, i.e. bringing in employers, trips and visits, live projects
- MUST have good level of experience within FE to include strong experience of BTEC Business
- Experience of T level delivery highly desirable
- Experience of IV
- Good strong references and some reassurances around ability
- Holds a teaching qualification or experience teaching L1 – L2 Business Studies
- Happy to plan and prep lessons
- Able to deliver engaging lessons
- Enhanced DBS or willing to obtain one.
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.