Protocol are working with a leading FE College based in the West London area. It is a very well-established College graded as “Good” by Ofsted. The College’s students are at the heart of what they do, and their priority is to prepare all their learners for the future. The excellent staff and facilities ensure that they provide a well-rounded learning experience to students to help them reach their full potential. Last year over 800 students from the A-Level and Vocational Courses went on to study at top universities.
Our client currently has an opportunity to join them on a full or part time permanent basis starting ASAP as Motor Vehicle Lecturer in Uxbridge
£31,357 to £43,729 Per annum plus benefits
Teacher training provided
We are seeking to appoint a Motor Vehicle Lecturer to join the experienced, supportive team based in Uxbridge. The Motor Vehicle Section is equipped with fully fitted, recently refurbished workshops and up to date equipment and resources. The College have invested in hybrid/electric technology, as this is a growing area of the course provision. Learners are mostly aged 16-19 and studying City and Guilds qualifications, and there are plans to introduce IMI qualifications.
The person & qualifications
- Qualified to a minimum of L3 in Motor Vehicle/Automotive
- Industry Experience
- Some experience of teaching/training/assessing is prefereable
- Holds or be willing to obtain an advanced teaching qualification which the College will support financially in full over the two year period of the course.
- Happy to plan and prep lessons and mark work
- Able to engage learners aged 16+
- Enhanced DBS or willing to obtain one.
- Incremental progression within salary band awarded for good performance
- Ongoing training and development to help you progress in your career
- Excellent opportunities for internal promotion
- Teachers/Local Government pension scheme
- Free car parking on all Campuses
- Subsidised gym membership at More Energy fitness centres
- Dental insurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Public Transport Season Ticket Loan scheme
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.