Role: Specialist Dyslexia Support Tutor
Location: Bolton College, Deane Road Campus
Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday
Term: Temp to March
- Opportunities to engage with staff training and development opportunities.
- Fantastic onsite facilities including a fully kitted out fitness suite, our excellent Signature Restaurant and well-equipped hair & beauty academy.
About Bolton College:
Bolton College is a leading further education institution in the heart of Bolton, dedicated to providing high-quality education and training to our local community. With a strong emphasis on inclusivity and student success, we aim to empower individuals with the skills and knowledge they need to achieve their goals.
If you have a caring nature and believe that all learners should be given equal opportunity to succeed, this could be a really fulfilling position for you. In the position, you’ll play a key role in ensuring all leaners with dyslexia and fully supported to make the most out of their learning experience and succeed.
- Proactively screen learners for dyslexia and identify support needs.
- Deliver one to one and group dyslexia tuition.
- Create individual learning programmes and monitor progress.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience of supporting learners with dyslexia in an education setting
- Teaching qualification (PGCE, QTS, or equivalent)
- Level 7 in Assessing Dyslexia
If you’re interested in this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV.