Protocol are working closely with a Further Education College based in Hammersmith in their search for an experienced Senior Account Manager to work with the Director or Business Development and Partnerships at the college.
This role is offering full time hours initially on a temporary basis for 6 months with the view to lead to permanent work.
The post-holder will lead on day to day client relationships, focusing on generating new business growth by developing strong account management with employers in the West London Area.
The post-holder will be expected to generate new business through a variety of engagement methods including cold calling, networking events, sales and marketing activities and research.
The post-holder will have substantial experience of apprenticeships and/or FE Sector with working knowledge of ESFA funding methodology.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Director of Business Development and Partnerships, the post-holder will work towards defined targets and regularly report sales activity with key stakeholders and accounts.
- To actively lead on generating new business and grow apprenticeship numbers in the key sectors identified for West London area: – Education& Training, Business& Management, ICT, Hospitality, Construction and Green Skills.
- Undertake marketing and sales activity to identify training needs and engage with employers, stakeholders and decision makers to promote West London College.
- Responsible for day to day account issues, keeping the employers, stakeholders updated on latest developments at the college and providing comprehensive 1-2-1 support with funding queries.
- Maintain an effective account management service for key Apprenticeship levy and non-levy employers, ensuring regular communication and on-going growth and repeat business from key accounts, including meeting regularly with clients and potential clients. Also ensure that account management activities create greater employer engagement with the wider college.
- Identify cross selling opportunities such distance learning, commercial courses, letting to maximise revenue and achieve college growth targets.
- Work closely with the Director of Business development and partnership to run quality and quantitative reports to monitor performance of the department against strategic growth targets for apprenticeships and commercial revenue.
Have you got what it takes?
- The ability to adopt an Ambitious approach – using Innovation and creativity to realise the College’s vision
- A demonstrable track record of accepting Accountability and taking responsibility for outcomes
- A commitment to Inclusion – demonstrating an open, welcoming and supportive attitude to Colleagues and Students
- The ability to act with Integrity by displaying a fair, open and honest approach
- Commitment to the safeguarding of all students in the College and in the workplace
Ability and determination to promote equality and diversity throughout all aspects of College life, including employment and service delivery
- Proven track record of meeting challenging targets and KPIs
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Strong Apprenticeship funding knowledge in the FE Sector and compliance procedures
Ability to manage multiple priorities, internal and external stakeholders
- Strong IT skills including report writing, compliance and data validation using CRM systems
- Experience of Client Relationship Management systems and Apprenticeship Service Portal
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject matter
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, written and verbal
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak with one of the consultants!
Protocol are proud to be Disability Confident Committed. We are happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please let us know
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.