Protocol is working closely with a Further Education College based in Hammersmith to help recruit for a motivated and enthusiastic Maintenance Officer. We are looking for experienced candidates who oversee maintenance and repairs of electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), carpentry, painting, and other college building systems. A solid understanding of all maintenance areas and an aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting and managing the CMMS work database.
- Hours – 7am – 3pm each day minus 1 hour for lunch
- Temporary on-going with termly reviews
- Be responsible for ensuring that the colleges facilities are in good working condition.
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs on equipment, buildings, and grounds.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records of all maintenance activities.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as needed.
- Ensure that all maintenance work is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work with other departments to ensure that all maintenance needs are met.
We are therefore seeking passionate individuals with a background in Estates/Maintenance ideally within an educational setting.
Have you got what it takes?
- Relevant academic and professional experience.
- Trade Qualification
- At least five years of maintenance experience
- Previous Supervisory experience
- Level 2 Maths & English.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak to one of the consultants!
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.