Role: Civil Engineering Lecturer
Location: Bolton College, Deane Road Campus
Hours: 21 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Term: Temp to Easter – intention to extend
- Opportunities to engage with staff training and development opportunities.
- Fantastic onsite facilities including a fully kitted out fitness suite, our excellent Signature Restaurant and well-equipped hair & beauty academy.
About Bolton College:
Bolton College is a leading further education institution in the heart of Bolton, dedicated to providing high-quality education and training to our local community. With a strong emphasis on inclusivity and student success, we aim to empower individuals with the skills and knowledge they need to achieve their goals.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Civil Engineering Lecturer to join Bolton Talent Solutions and Bolton College on a temporary basis. If you’re skilled in designing and constructing the built environment and have a desire to pass on your knowledge to the next generation of Civil Engineers, we’d love to hear from you.
- Deliver engaging theoretical and practical tuition to students aged 16 to 19 covering the principles of Civil Engineering on the T-Level curriculum.
- Support learners to develop their skill sets and guide them to success.
- Assess student progress through assignments, practical assessments, and examinations.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience as a Civil Engineer
- Qualified in Engineering or similar
- Teaching qualification would be an advantage.
If you think this position could be of interest to you, please apply with an up-to-date CV.