Role: Brickwork Tutor
Location: Bolton College, Deane Road Campus
Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday
Term: Temp to Easter, intention to extend
- Opportunities to engage with staff training and development opportunities.
- Fantastic onsite facilities including a fully kitted out fitness suite, our excellent Signature Restaurant and well-equipped hair & beauty academy.
About Bolton College:
Bolton College is a leading further education institution in the heart of Bolton, dedicated to providing high-quality education and training to our local community. With a strong emphasis on inclusivity and student success, we aim to empower individuals with the skills and knowledge they need to achieve their goals.
Bolton Talent Solutions has a great opportunity for a Brickwork Tutor to join Bolton College on a temporary basis. The position would suit you if you’re an experienced Brick Worker with an interest in teaching. The role offers the job satisfaction of helping the next generation of bricklayers to develop their skillset and prepare for a position in industry.
- Deliver a mixture of practical and theorical lessons focusing on the principles of brickwork.
- Encourage students aged 16-19 to upskill and provide support to enhance learning.
- Assess student progression through appropriate methods.
- Relevant qualification in Brickwork or a related field.
- Industry experience in Brickwork.
- A teaching qualification would be an advantage.
If this position sounds like a role you’d enjoy, please apply with an up-to-date CV.