Role: Plumbing Tutor
Location: Bolton College, Deane Road Campus
Hours: Full-time, Monday – Friday
Term: Temp to Easter, intention to extend
- Opportunities to engage with staff training and development opportunities.
- Fantastic onsite facilities including a fully kitted out fitness suite, our excellent Signature Restaurant and well-equipped hair & beauty academy.
About Bolton College:
Bolton College is a leading further education institution in the heart of Bolton, dedicated to providing high-quality education and training to our local community. With a strong emphasis on inclusivity and student success, we aim to empower individuals with the skills and knowledge they need to achieve their goals.
As a Plumbing Tutor, you’ll join our extensive construction department and support students to achieve success in their chosen vocation. If you’re an experienced Plumber with a passion for teaching, this is the opportunity for you. You’ll play a key part in passing on your industry and trade knowledge of Plumbing to the next generation.
- Deliver both practical and theoretical Plumbing lessons to students aged 16 to 19.
- Prepare sessions that deliver a high quality of education while engaging and supporting learners.
- Measure student progression through appropriate methods of assessment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Industry related experience of plumbing.
- Qualification in Plumbing or associated.
- Teaching qualification would be an advantage.
If this position is something you’d be excited about, please apply with an up-to-date CV.