Protocol are working closely with a college based in London to help recruit for a Clinical Specialist Lecturer to work at their Bromley campus Monday – Friday 37 hours a week on a temporary ongoing basis
- An experienced nurse will be required to be involved in the delivery of Level 3 T-Level qualifications in Health qualification.
- You will be leading on the clinical practice aspect and delivering science-based units.
- You will have demonstrable ability to work within a team and possess effective communications skills.
- You will be working with 16-18-year-old Study Programmes and 19 plus learners who are on Study programmes.
- The suitable candidate will provide an excellent learning experience to ensure the individual learner gains the appropriate skills in readiness for further study, employment or an apprenticeship.
Have you got what it takes?
- A qualified Nurse
- Working knowledge of the health care sector including the interface with social work
- Industry experience of working alongside service users and multi-disciplinary teams
- Knowledge and experience in delivering engaging lessons to learners
- Knowledge and experience of using a range of pedagogical approaches to promote inclusive teaching and learning
- Experience of managing and motivating colleagues and leading a curriculum team
- Organisational skills in programme planning and delivery
- Knowledge of the structures and processes involved in the UK post compulsory sector
- Experience of teaching and leading curriculum in an FE setting
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills and is able to effectively motivate and inspire others.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak with one of the consultants!
Protocol are proud to be Disability Confident Committed. We are happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please let us know
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.