Protocol are working closely with a Further Education College based in Barking & Dagenham in their search for an experienced Marketing and Communications Officer.
The role is offering Full-time hours on a weekly basis
This contract is up to 12 months to cover maternity leave
The Marketing and Communications Officer will be responsible for copywriting, editing and proof reading content for a wide variety of communications and marketing projects relating to the entire student lifecycle as well as engagement with employers.
1. Experience working in a communications, PR, content or copywriting role.
2. Demonstrate excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
3. Demonstrable experience of multi-channel marketing including CRM, web and social media
4. Experience of using email marketing platforms
5. Confident and effective communicating with people at all levels ie. building effective relationships; facilitating discussions with individuals and groups in a multi-cultural environment
6. Ability to work proactively and flexibly, taking account of new information, unexpected situations or changed circumstances.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak with one of the consultants!
Protocol are proud to be Disability Confident Committed. We are happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please let us know
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.