Protocol are working closely with a Further Education College based in Corbridge to help recruit for two Teaching Assistants to work with Complex need students within the college throughout their courses of study.
6 – 8 weeks with the potential to be extended (Variation of hours available)
Working with Complex needs students (All learners will be supervised)
- Collaborate with teachers to plan and implement engaging and effective lesson plans.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to students, addressing individual learning needs.
- Assist in the creation of instructional materials and resources.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment for students.
- Support classroom management and behavior management strategies.
- Contribute to the assessment and evaluation of student progress.
- Utilize technology and other educational tools to enhance the learning experience.
- Collaborate with colleagues to share best practices and continuously improve teaching methods.
- Attend professional development sessions to stay current with educational trends.
Do you have what it takes?
- Proven experience working with students in an educational setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience and the ability to work effectively with diverse student populations.
- Knowledge of educational technology and willingness to integrate it into the learning environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- DBS on the update service.
- Experience working within a Further Education setting as a teaching assistant.
- Experience working with Complex need learners.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak with one of the consultants!
Protocol are proud to be Disability Confident Committed. We are happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please let us know
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.