Protocol are working closely with a Further Education College based in South Shields to recruit for a Painting and Decorating Lecturer to teach within the Painting and Decorating course.
Painting and Decorating Lecturer
- Contract Until July 2024.
- 37 hours per week – Monday to Friday
- £30 per hour, Plus statutory holiday pay
As a Lecturer in Painting and Decorating you will have the responsibility of teaching and assessing students, as well as providing:
- To plan and deliver training sessions, Painting and decorating.
- Delivering training and teaching sessions in line with the programme and schedules
- Delivering tutoring sessions using adequate teaching techniques to meet the needs of the learners.
- Provide regular feedback to the learners.
- Prepare and plan learning sessions with clear aims and objectives.
- Manage learners’ attendance timely.
- Provide adequate support and information to the learners.
- Produce regular reports on the quality and progress.
- Provide feedback to the learners.
- Liaising with training staff as appropriate
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant qualifications in your trade
- Experience teaching in Further Education
- High levels of organization
- Experience in teaching Painting and Decorating
- DBS on the update service.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak with one of the consultants!
Protocol are proud to be Disability Confident Committed. We are happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please let us know
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.