Do you want to be part of an established market-leading brand that prides itself on its high-performance team culture?
Protocol are proud that, despite the pandemic, we have continued to grow at pace and are currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join our in-house Marketing team. If you would like to take a lead role in the delivery of quality, effective and measurable marketing and communications activity and be a key part of our growth journey, whilst developing your own career, then this job could be for you.
We have over 26 years’ experience solely servicing the Education, Skills, Training & Employability sectors and really understand recruitment. Our expertise, passion and specialist consultants have made us the first-choice supplier to many institutions across the UK.
We pride ourselves on delivering excellent recruitment services across both academic and non-academic roles. We recruit at every level in an organisation, from Chief Executive to support staff, temporary, sessional and interim contracts, to permanent appointments. Dedicated teams work on named accounts; with specialist teams working with independent training providers, colleges and universities.
Marketing Executive Job Description
- Working with the Marketing team to deliver quality candidate attraction and business
development campaigns for the Protocol brands
- Pro-actively implement, create and coordinate multi-channel campaigns including; email
marketing, online advertising, PR, social media, events, digital and print
- Assist in the content management, maintenance and development of company websites
- To be responsible for the creation of engaging copy, including but not limited to; thought
leadership, website content, news and press releases
- To create, check and amend candidate and client communications
- Custodian of the brand ensuring the group’s brands are always portrayed professionally and
that all collateral is on-brand
- Help manage the company’s data and ensure data protection and GDPR is adhered to
- To be the first port of call for day-to-day marketing queries
- Provide a consultative and supportive service to internal stakeholders
- You will be required to carry out any other duties the business deems reasonable
- Will have experience of working within a marketing environment
- Have a good working knowledge of on and offline channels
- Be a positive team player
- Be hands-on and not afraid to get stuck in
- Will have excellent communication skills allowing them to work with internal and external stakeholders as well as suppliers
- Be pro-active and work on their own initiative
- Have an eye for design to be creative and inspiring
- Have good numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail, copywriting and proof-reading skills
- Have hands-on experience of using social media as a marketing tool and using 3rd party apps and software such as Mail Chimp, Hootsuite and Survey Monkey. Experience of design packages such as Photoshop and/or Canva would be a distinct advantage
- Have experience of managing website updates using a CRM, preferably WordPress
- Be proficient in using Microsoft packages and an affinity with technology and software
Does this sound like it could be the job for you?
For more information about this role, please download the information pack!
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call Laura Kirby, Head of Marketing on 07795 255662
Salary: £20-25k dependant on experience
Posted date: 17/02/2022
Closing Date: TBC