Recruitment Consultant – South Staffordshire
£20k-£24k per annum (dependent on experience) + benefits
Full time permanent position
Do you enjoy making a job your own? Do you love recruitment but want a change from the hard sell and want a role where you look after one key client?
Would you like to be part of a forward thinking and successful company? If so, Team Protocol need you.
Protocol are looking for a talented individual with a background in permanent recruitment, Recruitment Administration, Internal Recruitment or Customer Coordination to work full time as a Recruitment Consultant for our FE client in the South Staffordshire area.
We are looking for someone with top-notch customer service skills, attention to detail and excellent face to face client and candidate interaction. Outstanding organisation and the ability to work with autonomy is essential.
- You must be able to drive and have access to a car due to occasional visits to head office and another site.
- Protocol are all about providing excellent recruitment services to Colleges.
- This is a full time role offering 37 hours per week with a 4:30 finish on a Friday.
- Salary range £20,000 – £24,000 per annum (plus achievable bonus) dependent upon experience
- Company benefits on offer – including 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, BUPA Cash Plan, Life Assurance and a great pension
- Full training and support will be provided
Apply online or email your CV with a cover letter telling us about your skills and why you are interested in the role to Charlotte Willis at email@example.com
For an informal chat about the position, please give us a call on 07973236451
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
*As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.*