Protocol is pleased to announce that we will be holding a recruitment event at Heart of Worcestershire College, which will be taking place on Thursday 12th February from 3.00pm – 7.00pm at the college’s All Saints Building.
Get 2015 off to a great start by finding your next role at HoW College. HoW College has over 8,700 students and boasts four modern campuses which include a Centre of Excellence for Arts and Technology, a Sixth Form Centre and The Artrix, one of Worcestershire’s premier arts venues. HoW College is also home to the UK’s only Harley Davidson Training University.
“HoW College is a fantastic place to work and is the largest FE College in the County. With a wide variety of subject areas on offer across a number of campuses, anyone looking for temporary lecturing positions within the area will be able to find their ideal contract.” Lucie Daluiso, Regional Manager at Protocol.
Lucie Daluiso, Lee Bridgman and Kirsty Burrows of Protocol will be at the event in room M234 to talk to all those interested in teaching opportunities in the UK and overseas.
In particular, we would love to hear from candidates with industry and/or teaching experience in the following subject areas:
- Engineering, Electrical Installation, Automotive and Fluid Power
- Plumbing, ACS Gas Assessment & training
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Painting and Decorating
- Construction Technician programmes including HNC/D
- Multi trades programmes (14-16)
- Functional Skills English and Maths
- GCSE English and Maths
- HE Courses including Statistics
- Learning Support Assistants
- Art & Design (Art, Fashion/Textiles, Graphics and Photography)
- Interactive Media/Games (Games Development and Interactive Media)
- Interactive Media/Film & TV (Film and Video Editing Techniques, Multi Camera Techniques and Writing for Television & Video)
- Music Technology (Acoustics, Live Sound, Performance, Sound Design, Studio Recording & Studio Production)
- Performing Arts (Acting, Dancing, Musical Theatre and Singing)
- Production Arts (Make-Up Design & Application)
- Community Course subjects
If you are attending, the Protocol Team look forward to welcoming you on the 12th.
Can’t make the event? Register online via our website or email your CV to email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding the event please contact Kirsty Burrows on firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 0115 911 1189
Event address: Heart of Worcestershire College, Room M234, All Saints Building, Deansway, Worcester, WR1 2JF
Please note: There is no onsite parking at the college but there are plenty of public cars parks locally.