At Protocol we believe that passing on your skills to the next generation is key to young people’s future – and as well as being highly rewarding, it is of course a great way to top up your income.
Construction and Engineering at Further Education level is more popular than ever so we are looking for skilled, experienced professionals who would like to try their hand at teaching.
Teaching gives you job satisfaction, opportunities for progression and a fulfilling career. To be successful in Further Education you will need to be able to relate well to students of all ages and abilities, possess excellent organisation and planning skills, have an abundance of enthusiasm, and of course patience and a sense of humour!
Maybe you are ready to put down the tools but not ready for retirement, or you want to go part time but need to boost your income. You might even be looking for a complete change of career. Then teaching is the right choice for you!
A career in Further Education gives you the chance to inspire young people and use the skills you’ve spent years perfecting to give something back.
In return you will benefit from:
- The support of your own highly experienced Further Education Recruitment Team
- Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises
- Ability to be paid via your own limited company
- Candidate helpline run by our dedicated team ready to assist with any queries you may have
- Internal candidate referral scheme – be rewarded for referring your colleagues to us
- Secure online profile where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details
- Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities in over 250 colleges and FE providers across the UK
If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can help develop the next generation, then we want to hear from you. Please email your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite right for you but you know someone who would relish this opportunity? You could get £100 to spend on Amazon just for referring them. Read more here