Just to say thanks…
Here at Protocol, we know that great people know great people. We also know that your personal recommendations are one of the best ways to let people know about the many perks and benefits of working with us.
We are very proud of the high number of referrals that our fantastic candidates provide, and we wanted to find some sort of way of saying thank you to our candidates for their continued loyalty, as well as their help in spreading the word about Protocol to their friends and relatives.
Here’s how it works:
- Tell your friend or colleague about us and ask them to register with us here.
- Your work is done! They’ll need to tell us they were referred by a friend and who it was and complete their registration
- We’ll get started looking for a role for them (and they can keep an eye our on our website for anything they might be interested in)
- Once they’re successfully* placed within 3 months, we’ll send you and your referred friend a £50 voucher to spend with Amazon. Simple!
- There is no limit to how many great people you can refer – so there’s no limit to how many vouchers you can receive!
Terms & Conditions:
To qualify the referrer must be a fully registered Protocol Candidate and the referee must also complete their registration. A £50 Amazon Voucher will be sent to both the referrer and the referee either electronically or via post after a successful appointment into a role. The referee must be appointed within 3 months of being referred to Protocol to qualify for this scheme. Only referrals made on or after 1st August 2021 qualify for this scheme. Protocol has the right to cease offering this or any other referral scheme at any time.
*A successful appointment relates to adherence to the Protocol candidate terms the candidate being offered, starting a temporary placement and completing 100 hours of work. In the case of a permanent role the candidate must have passed their probation at the new place of employment.
- Teaching & learning jobs
- Assessing & invigilation jobs
- Business support & operations jobs
- Learning support jobs
- Senior & management jobs
We're more than just a recruitment agencyDiscover more
We're here to support your career developmentDiscover more
Protocol will always ensure total confidentialityDiscover more