To maintain quality and integrity of all HR data. To provide analytical, technical and system support to key stakeholders including the HR and payroll teams. To provide HR and payroll management information.
- Support the HR Systems and Data Manager with system upgrades, by completing thorough testing of existing and new system functionality, to minimise service impact to users. Working closely with the MIS team and HR system vendors where applicable.
- Administer and maintain system functionality to help improve business processes e.g workflows and process chains, to enable more effective HR and payroll support and delivery. Making recommendations where applicable.
- Be responsible for providing a suite of standard HR and payroll reports on a daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis to meet stakeholder’s requirements.
- Update own HR systems knowledge through own learning and attendance at network events, to help continually improve the HR system.
- Be the first point of contact for managers and staff on the self‐service modules of the HR system. Providing first stage help‐line support by phone, email and in person.
United Colleges Group is committed to delivering world class education and training to our learners. We only achieve what we do because of our staff who are the most valuable asset we have. We know the difference that a truly engaged and effective workforce makes toward us realising our vision and having the right HR team is critical to us achieving our objectives.
We are looking for engaged and ambitious HR practitioners who would like to join us in creating an approachable and solutions focused team to support the Colleges’ ambitions for our students and would love to hear from you if you are interested in being part of our journey.
Director of People & Communications
In 2017 The College of North West London and City of Westminster College merged to become United Colleges Group (UCG).
UCG now operates from 6 sites across the Centre and North West of London with campuses in Paddington Green, Willesden, Wembley, Maida Vale and Kings Cross. In addition, the Group operates the Cockpit Theatre in Church Street near Paddington – the only purpose built theatre in the round in London.
UCG provides services to around 16,000 learners a year, including 16-18 year-olds, adults, apprentices and students with high needs. With an annual turnover of around £50m it is one of the top 20 largest college groups in the UK.
Our mission is to deliver outstanding, world class education and skills. We want all of our students to have an outstanding experience whilst learning with UCG and to be part of a learning community – in London, the wider UK and internationally – that provides them with the very best education and skills.
We want our students to continue to be part of our learning community throughout their lives – seeking out new learning opportunities as their lives and careers progress, and contributing by sharing their skills and experiences with others. Even though the members of our learning community may be physically separate, we want them to be virtually together to feel part of and contribute to our community wherever they are based.
- An interest-free season ticket loan for travel.
- Long Service Awards.
- Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
Training and Development
- On-going training and development e.g. subsidised or free entry to many of the courses offered by the College including in-house Teacher Training Program.
- The College offers Information and Communication Technology (ICT) training for all staff.
- Exam leave for all approved courses
Health and Fitness
- Free eyesight tests and money towards glasses should you need them.
- Free access to state-of-the-art gym.
- Winter flu vaccinations.
- COVID testing – subject to Government guidelines.
- Access to free Confidential Counselling and Advice Line open to staff and their families, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year through the Employee Assistant Program accessible via Health Assured.
- Togetherall – online well-being platform
- Excellent annual leave entitlement.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave schemes.
- Annual staff awards.
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Staff Development
- Well Being
- Equality and Diversity
If you’re interested in the HR Systems and Data Officer role, please fill in the short form below to download the full job description.
You can then apply for the role here:
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact:
Vanessa Rhodes (07554 354404)
Chloe Skillington (07900 605368)
Kevin Page (07384 827219)
Organisation: United Colleges Group
Salary: £30,566 - £33,092
Posted date: 14/01/2022
Closing Date: 31/01/2022