HR Systems and Data Officer is required in London to work closely with the HR Systems and Data Manager to ensure the success of the development, implementation and future use of the Group ’s HR Systems
You will need an Enhanced DBS, Ideally on the update service
Salary: £30,566 – £33,092
The person & qualifications
- Level 3 qualification in an appropriate subject.
- Two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience of using iTrent and a good knowledge and understanding of HR systems.
- Awareness of GDPR principles and their relevance to HR systems and record keeping.
- Payroll, IT or HR professional qualification.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel and Word, and the ability to use computer based record systems.
- Support the HR Systems and Data Manager with system upgrades, by completing thorough testing of existing and new system functionality, to minimise service impact to users. Working closely with the MIS team and HR system vendors where applicable.
- Administer and maintain system functionality to help improve business processes e.g workflows and process chains, to enable more effective HR and payroll support and delivery. Making recommendations where applicable.
- Be responsible for providing a suite of standard HR and payroll reports on a daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis to meet stakeholder’s requirements.
- Update own HR systems knowledge through own learning and attendance at network events, to help continually improve the HR system.
- Be the first point of contact for managers and staff on the self‐service modules of the HR system. Providing first stage help‐line support by phone, email and in person.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.