Do you have a passion for helping learners succeed? Do you enjoy training and assessing? Protocol are currently working with a growing learning group in the Hertfordshire area. The group is a charitable organisation with a mission to create social and economic value through learning. As the Group diversifies and grows, they need people who share their passion for the role that education can play in transforming lives and businesses. The Learning Group are currently working towards an ambitious five-year strategy. To realise their strategy, they need the best people around. They’re building an amazing team, all of whom share their passion, pace and commitment to helping their students get where they want to be in life. With a passion for training and skills you will plan and deliver a range of programmes including short courses, full qualifications and apprenticeships.
- Be actively involved in and support the recruitment, sign-up, induction and initial assessment of learners
- Promote and hold high expectations of all students and what they can achieve
- Liaise with employers and apprentices to develop learning and delivery plans that meet the needs, and support timely achievement
- Support learners to enhance their soft skills and progress within the workplace
- Contribute to the development and formative assessment of learners to ensure that learning meets individual needs
- Maintain a safe learning environment, supporting learners in understanding how to keep themselves, and others, safe and notifying management of any risks
The person & qualifications
- Hold, or work towards, the Award in Education and Training (AET)
- Assessment and verification qualifications are desirable
- GCSE A*-C or equivalent in maths and English Academic and / or career background in business administration, customer service or accounting sector
- A passion for training and skills
- The necessary skills to observe learners and/or apprentices in their workplace, providing support and guidance to enable them to gain the required qualifications
- The experience to know when and how to make interventions to ensure that learner progress is successful and sustainable
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.