Protocol are delighted to invite a skilled Plumbing and Gas Trainer/Assessor Lecturer who is looking for a more permanent role based at an FE provider on the Wirral.
We are seeking candidates who are passionate about Plumbing and Gas and have the drive and motivation to help adult learners to progress in their careers, increase their employability and support their personal development. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Plumbing and Gas, experience of teaching, and have strong organisational and communication skills in order to inspire and educate adult learners. Courses are given with the purpose of helping local people in to employment and improving their abilities.
This role is full time and permanent.
The person & qualifications
- Hold a relevant assessing qualification
- Hold a level 3 Plumbing and Gas qualification
- Have recent and relevant industry/occupational work/training experience
- Recent and relevant industry/occupational work/training experience
- Experience of working with external agencies
- Experience of assessing qualifications in the workplace e.g. NVQs
- Direct delivery of underpinning knowledge and occupational skills to groups and/or individuals.
- Knowledge of Skills Funding Agency and Awarding Body requirements for Apprenticeship frameworks or standards
- Experience of training and assessment for apprenticeships and/or workplace learning
- Knowledge and experience of quality assurance and auditing processes
- Experience of delivering Adult Apprenticeships/WBL in the workplace
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.