Capital Talent Box are the on site agency of choice at West London College. Launched in summer 2020 to serve the college’s recruitment needs, its key aim is to provide quality agency associates to be part of the college’s continuing success.
We have an exciting opportunity for an an experienced HR Recruitment Business Partner to join the HR team at West London College.
To manage the day-to-day delivery of the College’s recruitment resourcing service, by providing a first class and end-to-end support including candidate care and relationships with hiring managers. This includes working closely with the Resourcing officer on ensuring correct and timely HR/payroll system on-boarding
To identify, lead, and deliver improvements in recruitment and assessment methodology, processes and procedures relating to the resourcing function and the provision of service delivery by external suppliers. To ensure the process continuously improves.
- Manage the day to day resourcing for the college
- To ensure a timely and effective end to end recruitment process
- Manage the recruitment approval process
- Deliver training to managers on recruitment best practice
- Work closely with the HR team on any recruitment projects
- Work closely with the Capital Talent box team to maintain a collaborative working relationship with department managers and assist in publicising the agency across campuses
The post holder will be expected to work flexibly and although the primary focus of the role will be on recruitment, they may also be required to support other HR issues such as employee relations matters or ad hoc HR projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record of effective and imaginative recruitment strategies
- Experience of working as in-house or a recruitment agency
- Expereince of supervision and delegating work tasks
- Must be CIPD level 5 qualified or working towards
The legal bit
CTB promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with CTB. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all CTB assignments. All positions advertised by CTB comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.