Protocol are working alongside a terrific college in the West London area to appoint to a Curriculum Manager covering Construction & Engineering. This opportunity gives you the chance to drive forward the growth and quality of provision across Electrical Installation, Plumbing & Gas and the Built Environment.
We’re looking for someone with a strong subject knowledge, and also a fantastic understanding of teaching & learning in an FE environment. You should have passion and a keen interest in the developments of the area and strive to continually look to improve and advance the curriculum to keep up to date with industry changes.
If successful, you will be a part of an ambitious college with high expectations across the organisation, working with driven and energetic leaders to ensure students and communities receive a brilliant educational service in West London. The college already has a successful history in supporting the local area and are keen to support the changing needs of the region.
- Developing partnerships through excellent communication with external bodies and industry employers.
- To ensure targets for apprentice/learner attendance, achievement and timely success are met to meet the College performance management programme.
- Assist in development planning of the provision and portfolio.
- Keep knowledge and skills up-to-date through self-study and undertake staff development and secondments relevant to professional needs.
- Achieving excellent apprentice/learners retention and timely achievement through setting aspirational student targets and effective quality assurance.
If you would like a further conversation, please feel free to apply or call 0115 911 1123 to speak with our dedicated recruitment team.