Protocol are working alongside a fantastic College in Surrey to recruit a Sociology & Health and social care lecturer. This position is a Full time temporary cover commencing in January.
- To deliver A-Level sociology and BTEC health and social care to 16-19 year old students
- To deliver high quality teaching and create a learning environment with a culture of high expectation
- o display good subject knowledge and understanding of the specification/curriculum, and to keep up to date with developments and knowledge in the subject area.
The person & qualifications
- Have the experience and ability to successfully teach A level Sociology
- Have the experience and ability to teach the sociological elements of BTEC National Health & Social Care as directed by the Programme Leader for Health & Social Care.
- Be a graduate with a teaching qualification
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.