Protocol are delighted to invite an experienced Timetabling and Register officer to facilitate the effective administration of timetabling and registers across the College curriculum areas. Providing an effective interface between curriculum areas and resource utilisation in accordance with the Colleges policies and procedures.
The role will entail the maintenance of the colleges computerised timetabling and registers system, the processing of timetables and register data to insure accuracy in accordance with prescribed time-scales. To take responsibility for room bookings, office enquiries and general data checking within the timetabling team. Assist in the efficient and effective integration of other demands on accommodation, including examinations, lettings, events and meetings. And finally to share and demonstrate the values upheld by the college and to adhere to all college regulations.
This role is based within a college located in Greater Manchester and is offering full time hours (37 hours per week) and is running on a temporary basis for a full year.
The ideal candidate
- Holds excellent communication and organisation skills
- Has a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- is able to work as a proactive member of a team
- have the ability to work under pressure and meet timely and accurate deadlines
- Have experience and confidence in the processing of data electronically
- GCSE Maths and English grade 4 qualifications or recognised equivalents,
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification in Administration
- A qualification in information technology
- Knowledge of microsoft packages (word, excel, Access)
- Knowledge of timetabling using EBS 4
- Knowledge of register administration using EBS4
- Awareness of funding and audit issues
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.