Protocol are proud to be working alongside an excellent college based in Slough! They are currently seeking an Employer Engagement Adviser on a full-time basis ongoing until end of June 2021.
For over 300 years, they’ve been placing their learners at the heart of what they do – aiming to empower their students in a supportive environment with a huge array of resources available to both students and the staff there to support them.
By having multiple campuses it truly is the best of both worlds as not only do they have the professional approach of one singular college but they then also have the advantages of being part of a collective group.
- To work with employers looking to employ an apprentice(s), helping them with that process including sourcing potential apprentices
- Generate own leads via cold / warm calls, field sales and networking to secure new employer accounts for the sign up of new learners on to a variety of Apprenticeship programmes
- To work with college staff and existing students helping to find appropriate apprenticeship opportunities for both existing and prospective students on Apprenticeship programmes
- To work with employers to ensure that all contractual and other requirements required as part of an apprenticeship are completed in an accurate and timely manner
The person & qualifications
- Experience in a Employer Engagement or Apprenticeships
- Strong administration experience gained in a previous role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong ICT knowledge including Microsoft packages
- Full driving licence and access to a car desirable
- Must hold a DBS on the Update Service or dated within 12 months through Protocol
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.