Protocol are proud to be working with a well-established company who have been providing training to apprentices for over 50 years. Holding Investors in People GOLD standard, and on last inspection received an Ofsted ‘Grade 2’ and have been voted ‘The Sunday Times – 100 Best Places to Work’. Our Client are dedicated to the internal progression of their staff. This recognised Training Provider are currently looking for an Electrical Trainer or Electrical Industry Professional to deliver Electrical Maintenance training to learners in the Blackburn Area. This fantastic opportunity also offers industry professionals the chance to be up-skilled in teaching and assessing qualifications as a part of the role.
- You will be a time served Electrical Maintenance Engineer who has level 3 qualifications and you want to train the next generation of Electrical Engineers or you are currently an Electrical Instructor.
- You will be based in one location which is within a purpose built, fully equipped workshop within the Blackburn area of Lancashire.
- You will be drawing upon your experience as a Maintenance Electrician to deliver practical demonstrations to learners who are training to become Electrical Engineers and are working towards a level 3 qualification.
- You will be managing a classroom and the people within in order to deliver professional, practical training sessions.
The person & qualifications
- A sound track record working as a Maintenance Electrician, or you will be an Electrical Engineer, and maintaining electrical production or manufacturing equipment will have been part of your job.
- You will possess a minimum of a level 3 relevant qualification such as City & Guilds, ONC, HNC, HNC or NVQ.
- If you don’t possess them already, you will be prepared to study for your training qualifications.
- You will be keen to pass on your skills to the next generation of Electrical Maintenance Engineers.
- If you are not already a trainer, you may have done some training or mentoring at your place of work or coaching outside of work .
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.