Would you like to be part of a team helping to develop the next generation of Plumbers?
Protocol are working with an FE college group based in the South Yorkshire area and are looking to recruit an exceptional Plumbing Work Based Learning Assessor for a full time permanent position.
The position involves assessing & supporting level 2 and 3 Plumbing apprentices in the work-place. Updating and developing their portfolios & carrying out on-site performance reviews. Using your report writing skills, you will maintain accurate records of student progress.
This is your opportunity to join a new team and help shape the future of the department.
- You will be responsible for assessing level 2 and 3 learners on the Plumbing programme.
- The successful candidate will be required to carry out NVQ assessments within the workplace, including setting SMART targeting on reviews and completing action plans.
The person & qualifications
- you must hold a relevant assessing qualification (TAQA, CAVA or A1)
- You must have experience assessing level 3 Plumbing qualifications
- you must have a valid DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one.
- You must have a minimum level 3 Plumbing qualification.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.