Protocol are working in partnership with a leading training provider in order to recruit for a permanent, full time Infrastructure Technician and Network Engineering assessor based in the Lancashire area.
- Co-ordinate and support training sessions within the classroom environment and preparation for tests to enable learners to complete chosen vendor qualifications.
- Support the learners and employers through setting relevant work-based projects and assisting with the portfolio build to showcase for the end point assessment
- Involvement in the innovative design and development of the Digital apprenticeship standards, specifically Infrastructure Technician and Network Engineering
- Conduct reviews, face to face or through Skype with the employer and learners reviewing skills, knowledge and behaviours through reviewing and setting of smart targets including English and Maths
The person & qualifications
- Industry recognised qualification in Network Engineering and/or industry recognised qualification in Infrastructure Technician
- Hold an assessing qualification
- Hold a teaching qualification (desirable)
- Have access to your own vehicle
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.