We are delighted to be working with a Surrey based education provider to appoint their next MIS Data Manager.
This a full time and permanent position.
- To assist in the development and maintenance of the curriculum plan
- To manage the production of reports
- To assist in the management of the College MIS systems
- To undertake data analysis to meet the internal and external reporting requirements of the College
The person & qualifications
- A degree/HND in Business or IT related discipline
- Maths & English at GCSE/level 2 equivalent (or willingness to obtain)
- Experience of working within an educational environment
- Experience of SQL and/or Oracle
- Extensive knowledge of Curriculum Management, Timetables, Registers, ILR generation and examinations
- Advanced IT skills – including Outlook, Word, Excel and Access
- Knowledge of Tribal and EBS (or education MIS systems – desirable)
For more information please contact Matt on 0115 911 1136 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.