Interested in temporary work to the end of this academic year?
Protocol are recruiting for a full-time Motor Vehicle Lecturer in East London! The College are looking for a Motor Vehicle Lecturer to start ASAP for a 2 month temporary contract but there is the possibility of an extension for the right person. At 36 hours per week, the salary will be £23 – £25 per hour. (Mon-Fri)
- Delivery of Motor Vehicle modules up to level 3
- Adhere to all school policies including Safeguarding, Prevent Strategy and Equality and Diversity
- Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out
- Adapt teaching strategies to cater for students individual learning needs
The person & qualifications
- A recognised teaching qualification
- DBS on the update service or dated within the last 12 months
- Must have experience teaching Motor Vehicles at levels 1-3
- Must also hold a related Motor Vehicle qualification at level 3
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.