Protocol are working with a leading Training Provider in need of a Maths and English Tutor covering the area of Surrey. This is a great opportunity for any Tutor seeking to join a well-respected growing company. As well as a competitive starting salary this role comes with other great benefits and flexibility.
- Build trusted relationships with learners to support, motivate and coach them with their functional skills aims during their apprenticeship programme
- Support the development of learners towards maximising their full potential and stretch their knowledge where possible, ensuring all learners experience quality standards in line with Company and Ofsted guidelines.
- Deliver and support literacy and numeracy in various environments, both face to face and remotely using technology.
- Build rapport to maintain and enhance client relationships assuring the Lifetime brand is synonymous and recognised for quality service
- Work collaboratively with Regional Trainers and all stakeholders and assist with their development in Functional Skills and overall delivery of apprenticeship across all sectors.
- Drive exceptional performance through ongoing encouragement, guidance and support to learners to ensure they achieve their functional skill objectives within the specified time scale
- Maintaining auditable and up-to-date records of delivery in line with standards and requirements
- Take responsibility to operate within the 8 week framework to maintain and progress a caseload of learners as per KPI’s and to attend meetings as required
The person & qualifications
- A1 award or equivalent
- PTLLS or equivalent
- Key/Functional Skills level 2 or above in Maths, English and ICT
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.