We are delighted to working with a vocational training college based in London to appoint their next Head of Further Education.
This College was set up by the National Skills Academy nearly 15 years ago and now funding by both private investment and government funding. The successful candidate will form part of the senior management team and report to the Director of Delivery.
- Lead on the delivery of FE learning and teaching strategy
- Provide leadership and operational management for FE provision ensuring outstanding teaching and learning outcomes, standardisation of best practice, learner success and an exceptional learner experience and the effective management of delivery staff and resources
- Support, line manage, coach and develop FE programme managers
- Responsible for the effective management, development and promotion of continuous quality improvement and enhancement to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies
- To take a lead on Safeguarding for the FRA
- To support FRA’s strategy delivery and play a key role in business planning activities
The person & qualifications
- Graduate with a recognised teaching qualification
- Substantial teaching experience
- Proven track record of successful leadership and management of FE delivery on a range of performance measures Proven track record of successful management of HE delivery on a range of performance measures
- Demonstrable experience of successful quality improvement interventions
- Expert knowledge of learning and teaching and relevant approaches to teaching innovation and new technologies
- Ability to engage effectively with a wide range of stakeholders to influence and drive quality improvement and performance enhancement
For more information or an informal conversation please contact Chloe on email@example.com or on 0115 977 5531
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.