Protocol are delighted to be working with one of the leading training providers in order to recruit for a permanent, full time Training Lead for AEB and Traineeships. You will be responsible for supporting the Sector Lead in the overall product and curriculum development, quality of delivery, quality monitoring and assurance and the training and ongoing monitoring and the overall success of the sector’s suite of apprenticeship programmes within their remit. You will also be required to support the Sector Lead with the growth and development of sector apprenticeship Standards.
- To manage and drive the design and development of high quality, stimulating learning programmes to extend apprentices’ knowledge, skills and behaviours to benefit their future career paths and to impact positively on employer objectives
- Work closely with the Key Accounts and Recruitment teams to ensure programmes for SME and levy employers are fit for purpose and can be delivered to an exceptional standard within their remit
- Lead on and provide subject matter expertise of Apprenticeships, Standards and related qualifications
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders and develop learning programmes that ensure learner, partner and business success
- Manage the development of clear journey maps and delivery models, created to identify progress milestones and EPA requirements for all learners
- Ensure that EPA processes are fully embedded within their sectors and processes are in place to ensure timely achievement of Gateway and EPA
- Design and oversee the creation of inclusive training materials where all can participate equally
The person & qualifications
You will require extensive knowledge, competency and exposure in:
- Either hold or working towards a recognised teaching, assessing or quality assurance qualification
- Hold sector specific qualifications or have equivalent proven track record of sector specific experience
- Excellent understanding of the Apprenticeship Levy and the requirements of Apprenticeship Standards
- Good quality assurance experience
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.