We are working with a leading provider of education & training in Greater Manchester to recruit for a Brickwork Trainer Assessor
With world class facilities, an innovative approach to learning and links to some of the UKs most significant employers, students and lecturers are given a platform where they can achieve their full potential.
It is an exciting time to join this newly merged college and help them on their way to an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted grade.
You will be working on a permanent, part time basis (15 hours per week) carrying out training and learner assessments within construction/brickwork.
- To recruit, interview and complete initial assessments of learners
- Effectively co-ordinate the planning, delivery and deployment of programmes
- Provide effective instruction, guidance and support for learners
- Assess learners performance against agreed standards
- Co-ordinate the internal verification process
- To assist the Apprenticeship Business Development Manager in a range of activities
- To update apprentice assessments, reviews and training
- Carry out regular learner reviews
- Provide support to learners on a one to one and group basis
The person & qualifications
- Hold a recognised assessing qualification
- Hold a relevant construction qualification at level 3 or above
- Previous assessing and training experience
- Previous experience working with apprentices
- Access to own transport for travel between employer sites
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.