We at Protocol are partnered with an established Skills and Training provider in the East London area to recruit an highly student-focused and experienced Computing and IT Systems Technical Trainer. Located in a flourishing borough in the East London vicinity this company offer Digital Apprenticeships to young learners who want to learn and prosper into young professionals within their field.
- To aim for 90% achievement rate of apprentices
- To support the students and other team members in gaining a 90% retention of students
- All associated paperwork to be completed correctly and in a timely manner
- Stimulate and promote effective, student-centred, independent learning strategies for apprentices at all levels of ability
- To promote high standards of teaching and learning and be an exemplar of such
- To promote the company, their aims, policies, and corporate standards at all times
- To ensure that the highest standards of customer service and care are provided at all times
- Liaise with the Intervention Trainer and Functional Skills Trainer to ensure that students with extra support requirements have access to them
- Provide comprehensive feedback and relevant support to apprentices
- Promote to employers and apprentices Prevent, Safeguarding, Health & Safety, Equality & Diversity
- Attend and contribute to quality improvement meetings
The person & qualifications
- Level 2 English and Maths
- Teaching or Assessing Qualification
- Qualification (ideally degree) in computing/Information system or its equivalent
- Industry relevant qualification preferable
- Membership of professional body preferable
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.