Protocol are delighted to be working with a training provider linked with life science and industrial science industry sectors across the UK. They are currently looking for a National Chemistry Tutor.
- Plan and deliver process chemistry learning in line with stipulated knowledge qualifications
- Deliver effective and efficient teaching, learning and assessment processes that enable individual learners to progress towards and achieve identified milestones in a timely manner, supported by fair and consistent judgement of valid, reliable, sufficient and authentic evidence.
- Carry out invigilation and testing with candidates within the guidelines of the awarding body requirements.
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding (including Prevent) the welfare of all learners for whom you have responsibility for or with whom you come into contact with and adhere to Safeguarding policy.
- Evaluate teaching, learning and assessment and respond to learner and employer feedback to continuously improve the learning experience for individuals and groups.
- To prepare course, teaching materials, for both paper based and VLE, to support learner knowledge achievement within subject sectors.
- Mark/assess learners’ work, provide structured feedback and set developmental objective
The person & qualifications
- Functional skills level 2 English and Maths or equivalent (essential)
- Experience of delivering knowledge-based qualifications within a Private Training Provider/FE/HE
- Understanding of Apprenticeship Frameworks and Standards
- Health & Safety, Safeguarding and E&D practices
- Designing training programmes responsive to the needs of employers/learners within the STEM sectors
- Understanding of Quality Standards i.e. Ofsted Common Inspection Framework, Matrix
- Experience of electronic learner tracking and monitoring systems e.g. Maytas One file
- National Travel required
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.