Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of a charitable organisation who specialise in providing quality employment and skills services to disadvantaged members of the community. You will be responsible for delivering regulated training and non-regulated training to unemployed participants to achieve qualifications up to and including Level 2 in Warehouse and Logistics.
- Plan individual learning to meet participant needs and ensure lesson plans are prepared prior to participants attending and are linked to overarching Schemes of Work
- Create conditions in the training centre(s) which will help to develop the abilities, skills and confidence of each participant
- Empathise with, engage and motivate participants across the programme
- Undertaking pastoral duties and supporting participants on an individual basis
- Contribute to the development of the qualification strategy
The person & qualifications
- Hold a teaching qualification
- Qualified with Logistics and/or Warehousing
- Supportive nature
- Willing to travel as part of the role
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.