We at Protocol are partnered with an established School on the island of Guernsey recruiting for the new academic year.
We want to hear from experienced and creative Teachers who are looking for their next challenge within Education. You will be required to deliver engaging and informative Welding & Fabrication & Motor Vehicle lessons. The successful candidate will need to be able to teach Welding and Fabrication at BTEC Level 1 Vocational Studies Engineering Units City and Guilds and Level 2 and Level 3 Welding and Fabrication Institute of the motor Industry – Level 2 & 3.
This post will be starting in September 2019 until December 2019 initially, with there being a possibility of an extension in the New Year. Flights or Ferries are paid for at both the start and the end of the term along with accommodation for the duration of the contract.
This school prides themselves on being a welcoming and positive environment who strive for mutual respect throughout their entire school community, underpinned by strong relationships and excellent communication, ensuring that everyone feels listened to and valued.
If this sounds of interest, we want to hear from you.
- Complete lesson plans and scheme’s of work for all lessons
- Fully support students on their learning journeys
- Complete both individual and group delivery within your subject area
- Reinforce school values through the integration of Equality and Diversity and Prevent during lessons
- Stay up to date with Safeguarding policies and implement strategies accordingly
The person & qualifications
- Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in Welding & Fabrication/ Motor Vehicle or a relevant subject (Degree level is desirable)
- Hold a full teaching qualification
- Possess previous teaching experience of Welding & Fabrication/Motor Vehicle at BTEC Level 1 Vocational Studies Engineering Units City and Guilds – Level 2 and Level 3 Welding and Fabrication Institute of the motor Industry – Level 2 & 3
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.